Try this amazing paleo inspired Granola
It tastes so good! I eat it more as a snack, taken with me in a ziplock bag in my handbag for a day out or when I’m going on road trips. I took it to Wet n Wild recently and it was a lifesaver. My friend fell in love with it too. There weren’t great food options available there so we had something to keep us going. We were running around like excited little kids and it burns a lot of energy climbing those big stairs for each slide over and over! This granola is delicious, filling and nutritious.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 cups raw cashews
- I cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey / rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
What I Need To Do
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Place the almonds, cashews and coconut flakes in a food processor and pulse a few times to break into smaller pieces
- Melt the coconut oil and honey in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water
- Once melted, add the mixture from the food processor and the rest of the ingredients (pepitas, sunflower seeds and sea salt) and mix together
- Spread the granola evenly on baking paper lined trays and cook for 30 mins or until lightly browned, turning once
- Remove from oven and press the mixture together like it was a slice
- Allow to cool for 20 mins or until hardened, then break into chunks and enjoy!
I am so in love with this that I’ve been taking it everywhere with me.
You might like to check out my other recipes here. My Desire Map Workshop is less than 3 weeks away so if you’d like to get clear on how you want to feel in your life and start feeling that way now, you can read more and secure your place here.
Nom nom nom.
Sacha Marie x
Psst Did you read my Fabulous Female Friday :: Joanna Turner? If you missed it, be sure to have a look and remember to check back each Friday where other fabulous females I know spill the secrets on their go-to places, peeps and products!